CBRE's Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the world's only fully integrated data center real estate firm, offering global strategy, acquisition and disposition representation, project management, facilities management and technology services from a single provider. We serve 40% of the Fortune 100's data centers, spanning primary, secondary, and tertiary markets across the globe. As an employer of choice, we heavily invest in our people to best serve these state-of-the-art facilities by offering mission critical and leadership training. Due to sustained growth we are investing in several NEW Managing Director vacancies to help structure our business for growth. These roles will provide a fantastic opportunity to join our highly successful Americas business on an incredible growth trajectory.
Targeting the South Central Region (Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana)
* Responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction and day-to-day leadership of one or more lines of business and/or clients whose markets encompass a global and/or multi-market area.
* Responsible for short and long term growth and profitability of the assigned market(s) and/or portfolio of clients.
* Collaborates with senior leadership to develop and implement a concise plan to retain and acquire clients/markets and to identify business growth opportunities, including preparing short and long-range plans, priorities, objectives and the annual budget. Manages project execution and drives integration among all lines of business to maximize performance of the company's platform in attracting new business development and growing market/client share, as well as integration of all shared services.
* Builds a cohesive, diverse team dedicated to ongoing improvement of service delivery platform and client relationship. Guides team in client relations, service orientation and consultative opportunities as well as the effective, efficient and ethical operation of their respective teams or accounts. Builds and sustains relationship in the community and within the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines and ensuring that all business operations are carried out in line with RISE values.
* Formulates, negotiates and executes contracts with clients, lenders, contractors, vendors and other key constituents.
* Builds strong business operations and sets specific, measureable, challenging, yet achievable goals and objectives.
* Serves as a change agent for business improvements and develops buy-in and support for new initiatives and processes.
* Evaluates industry and business trends and analyzes financial performance indicators for potential impact on operations and responds with necessary business changes as indicated.
* Provides analysis, research and related support for the creation of business development and client deliverables.
* Repeatedly demonstrates business development acumen and materially impacts new business awarded to CBRE.
* Prepares and oversees annual budget. Effectively understand and oversee financial accounting, budgeting and reporting by identifying mid-year trends and reforecasting to meet the financial goals and expense management for assigned area.
* Oversees and coordinates financial programs for funding new and continued operations in order to increase productivity and maximize growth.
* Serves as the "face of CBRE" in the local/national/global business community. Serves as a key industry and business spokesperson to the community and/or industry.
* Develops a reputation as an opinion leader and trusted advisor.
* Drives innovation and thought leadership and effectively manages and leads team through change.
* Ensures consistency of service delivery that meets CBRE service delivery guidelines and in line with RISE values. Leads by example to earn respect and trust of peers, employees and clients.
* Demonstrates and supports a healthy balance between work and lifestyle.
* Clearly supports others by providing honest, open, two-way communication.
Performs other duties as assigned.
* Manages the planning, organization and controls for one or more lines of business and/or clients whose markets encompass a global and/or multi-market area. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
* Leads and provides for the recruitment, selection, performance management, training & development, coaching, mentoring, retention and rewarding of a high caliber team to carry out the organization's mission.
* Implements a career development and succession plan, along with an effective retention program for key personnel, while creating a more diverse organization. Provides mentorship for management and non-management colleagues.
* Monitors appropriate staffing levels.
* Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with our RISE values.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.