401(k) Regional Vice President (Midwestern Territory)
Internal Number: 210000W1
401(k) Regional Vice President (Midwestern Territory) (210000W1)
Primary Location : UNITED STATES
Other Locations : UNITED STATES-IL, UNITED STATES-OH, UNITED STATES-KY, UNITED STATES-IN
Organization : Equitable
Schedule : Full-time
At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We're individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you'll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
The Regional Sales Vice President 401(k) is responsible for driving growth of 401(k) sales through financial advisors and RIA's in assigned region. Primary responsibilities include developing sales pipeline, generating activities to drive proposal development and point of sale meetings to attain assigned goal. Leverage internal sales desk to grow 401(k) sales in assigned region and follow up on sales desk leads. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with Head of Corporate 401(k) sales on an ongoing basis regarding territory sales activities and sales goal attainment.
Skills required to ensure your success include:
* Communicating Complex Concepts: Knowledge of effective presentation tools and techniques to ensure clear understanding; ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience.
* Cross-functional Collaboration: Knowledge of collaborative techniques and approaches; ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement and working together across functions to solve business problems and meet business goals.
* Financial Planning Instruments (Pensions, Annuities, etc.): Knowledge of financial planning products, market segments and marketplaces; ability to analyze and apply knowledge of financial planning products to meet financial goals and objectives.
* Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
* Planning and Organizing: Knowledge of the process of planning and arranging tasks and resources; ability to plan and organize both time and resources to get things completed while structuring and maintaining work in a systematic and highly methodical way.
* Relationship Building: Knowledge of the importance of creating positive relationships within the team and ability to develop trusting relationships by valuing others' concerns and contributions.
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating for change.
Other Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications: * FINRA Series 6/7, 63. * 7+ years of 401(k) Wholesaling experience in assigned region required. * Thorough knowledge of wholesaling in assigned region and working knowledge of 401(k), Cash Balance and Managed Accounts products. * Willingness to travel 80% of the time.
About Equitable We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at [email protected]