Primary Client: Consulting, Enterprise Performance (EP) Offering Portfolio, SAP Offering
The Talent Business Advisor (TBA) is responsible for delivering on key talent priorities within a particular business group. The role will work with the business and National Consulting & the EP Talent team to deliver solutions focused on key business priorities such as: career coaching and development, performance management, compensation, employee relations, employee retention, transfer support, new hire onboarding, and career planning. This role is responsible to leading, managing, and coordinating talent activities for their specific aligned offering/talent group(s) working closely with the LTBA, PM, TR, ELE and other CTS support teams.
This position will support the EP SAP offering and will work closely with their Talent Group Leader and the broader SAP Talent team to support Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant and Analyst level practitioners who provide SAP package implementation consulting services to our clients.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
2. Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver talent insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
3. Maintains a relationship and knowledge of practitioners to provide Talent services more efficiently. Continually assess the strengths and development needs of assigned population (practitioners and the business) to inform recommendations for Talent solutions.
4. Partners with the Performance Management team in the execution of annual performance management process for assigned area, ensuring guidelines are followed. This includes advising business leadership on promotion readiness, participation in promotion and performance decisions, conducting review meetings, and facilitating other performance management related activities.
5. Advises clients on employee relations processes and informs of hand-off to Talent Relations and Compliance departments. Regularly, communicates with business leaders and Talent Relations and Compliance on any issues, escalating as appropriate.
6. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Required Technical Skills:
Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a semi-virtual team (clients and team members are in multiple locations); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Strong executive presence to help influence and assess talent strategies while maintaining agility and approachability; Excellent communication skills; Demonstrated capabilities in Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to drive change management; Ability to properly handle confidential information
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements:
Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose... defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.