At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
TransUnion's TruValidate, one of the most comprehensive suites of identity and fraud tools on the market, is focused on delivering this suite of products to market. We understand market and customer trends and work closely with internal stakeholders and our customers define, refine, innovate and deliver solutions that address current and evolving customer needs.
- 5+ years of proven track record in business development, sales and/or consulting.
- An understanding of and passion for Identity, Fraud & Authentication solutions in the industry. Proven ability to grow revenue and market share by using a strategic, disciplined, and focused approach.
- Experience preparing and delivering confident sales presentations and leading/facilitating client interactions.
- Demonstrated communication skills and success in positioning complex integrated solutions to clients.
- Experience in the telecommunications and energy space a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel 25-50% (post pandemic).
We'd Love to See:
- Willingness and ability to undertake self-directed, independent work in pursuit of team goals.
- An understanding of the "business question"- the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and how those needs relate to TransUnion's capabilities.
- Success in working with cross-functional teams to sell and deliver customer solutions.
- Knowledge of sales planning and marketing concepts.
- Experience with sales management tools, such as salesforce.com.
- Experience with and understanding of RFI and RFP proposal preparation processes.
Impact You'll Make:
The TruValidate Solution Consultant will support TransUnion's efforts to deliver on the Fraud and Identity Solutions revenue targets and business development objectives of the sub vertical's three-year strategic plan and annual operating plan. The Solution Consultant will serve as an expert on the application and implementation of TransUnion's TruValidate solutions and will engage with customers, partners and internal resources as necessary to meet the annual business goals and strategic objectives. The Solution Consultant will also work with the sales organization and other business groups, including Marketing, Product Development, Analytics and others, as an identity and fraud subject matter expert and champion, and conduct training, updates and knowledge sharing activities as needed.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.