Vision, initiative, strategic thinking, strong relationship-building skill, and record of making a decisive impact will distinguish the proven Human Resources professional chosen for this highly visible, strategic leadership role within UK Healthcare. The Assistant Vice President, HR Healthcare will be responsible for delivering customer focused, strategic HR services throughout the UK HealthCare system. This position will lead and deploy human resources initiatives and processes that includes performance management, strategic workforce development, employee engagement, succession planning, leadership and employee development.
• Master's Degree required in Human Resources, Business, Health Services or related field.
• Delivering customer focused, strategic HR services throughout the UK HealthCare system.
• Understanding UKHC financial position, strategic objectives and annual operating goals and develops HR strategy to support their achievement.
• Promoting diversity, opportunity, impact, success and inclusion through all UK HealthCare people strategies.
• Creating and implementing a multiyear workforce plan, including recruitment and retention strategies.
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to design people interventions, set strategic focus and make resource requests that align with and support organizational priorities.
• Working with senior leaders to develop a succession management plan which identifies key roles within the UK HealthCare system and assists in developing a pipeline of internal candidates.
• Providing leadership, guidance, and direction to HR Business Partner team, UKHC Enterprise Learning, and Workforce Scheduling team members regarding continuously improving their services and processes as well as giving them strategic direction.
• Advising executive leadership of workforce bench strength, making recommendations on adjustments.
• Championing employee engagement, development, work culture and leadership accountability through effective listening, understanding gaps in desired culture and collaborating with physicians, leaders, and staff.
• Advising and implementing strategies to ensure high level of employee engagement and leads efforts to improve retention and engagement.
• Leading and facilitating conversations on staffing, engagement, retention, leadership, performance, recognition, and learning and development.
• Development and implementation of long-term staffing strategies with local, regional non-profit & governmental agencies.
• An advisor to leaders on all matters related to human resources strategy, consulting on development, performance management, succession planning, engagement and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Collaborating with leaders to assess key metrics, such as turnover, patient satisfaction, and engagement; checks progress on key initiatives and proactively addresses potential employee relations issues.
• Acting as a catalyst to ensure the acquisition, development, engagement, and high performance of leading talent and partners with members of HR to ensure sourcing, staffing, and onboarding needs are met.
• Data driven. Driving the use of data analytics, and external/internal insights to design innovative HR solutions based on short- and long-term business needs.
• Ensuring legal, regulatory, and compliance policies for HR activities and implements in a manner to position the organization to minimize exposure and maximize compliance.
• Building the capability of direct reports and that of the broader HR team, identifying and supporting them through their own development and towards their career goals.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
• 5-7 years executive level experience in providing strategic Human Resources services, solutions, and leadership in roles of different levels of size, complexity, etc.
• Partnering with leaders to develop, design and implement relevant human resources strategies.
• Demonstrated success at managing and developing senior HR functional and leadership capability.
• Led organization design, restructuring and strategic workforce planning initiatives.
• Highly skilled in executing HR core processes in areas such as performance management, succession planning, leadership and employee development.
InTrust Partners is a top-ranked retained executive search & consulting firm with focused expertise in healthcare and academia with a national presence and leads searches throughout the country. Clients and candidates uniquely trust us based on our executive backgrounds and successful track record of consistently placing top transformative talent in organizations.
We take great pride and diligence in our extensive evaluation of candidates, understanding culture fit, and partnering with organizations to ensure the right candidate fit. In fact, repeat business is a hallmark for us, and several of our clients have used us for over 25+ searches. We have an unwavering commitment to quality, diversity, and a superb client & candidate experience, and we are dedicated to cultivating long-term strategic partnerships with our clients.
InTrust Partners is one of only 40 search firms sanctioned by ACHE’s National Executive Search Firm Exchange.