$24.54/hr - $36.81/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives - and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Human Resources at Banner Health is all about engaging and supporting our clients as they work to change the health care landscape in our communities. Our talented and passionate teams care deeply about our patients and the individuals who are responsible for the needs of their extended families.
If you are an HR professional with experience in analyzing data and reporting back on your findings, then we want to hear from you! As a Human Resources Advisor , you will work on projects dealing with employee engagement, retention, onboarding, performance, and leadership development. You will pull data for multiple sources, discover root causes, and present findings to drive cultural improvements.
Please note that this position will be in NOCO, but light travel to Susanville, CA will be required.
A 378-bed Level II trauma center and acute care facility with over 3000 employees, North Colorado Medical Center is the largest hospital in the region. As a regional medical center, we provide community-based and specialty services for a service area that includes southern Wyoming, western Nebraska, western Kansas and northeastern Colorado. In order to provide the most compassionate and innovative care possible, we bring together state-of-the-art technology and an exceptional team of health care professionals. For the healthcare professional, our Greeley, Colorado location offers access to a wide variety of recreational activities in an inviting, close-knit community.
POSITION SUMMARY This position may be assigned to one or more human resources functions and performs general day-to-day activities within the assigned HR function(s). This position will also provide support and assist team members with various special projects and assignments for assigned HR function, as needed.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Performs HR activities including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training and special projects.
2. Works closely with members of the designated HR function by creating documents and reports, answering and responding to inquiries and performing other work as needed or requested.
3. Compiles, prepares, maintains and analyzes various reports/data for designated human resources function. Assists leadership and team members in organizational training and development sessions as needed.
4. Gathers information, prepares reports and processes various applications, employment, enrollment, pay changes and informational/confidential forms and records. May maintain and distribute employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications as appropriate.
5. May perform higher-level, more complex projects and activities. This may include involvement with employee communications, such as responding to non-routine questions on human resources policies and procedures and identifying potential issues and grievances.
6. This position will interface with all members of the designated Human Resources team as well as with other departments as related to assigned projects, research or regular data sharing. This position provides support to various customers, internal and external to ensure customer satisfaction. This position is required to maintain thorough knowledge of department services to direct and assist all customers in an efficient manner. This position Ensures policy and regulatory compliance by providing reliable, accurate and timely employee data. Customers include employees, managers, and other Human Resources team members.
Must possess a knowledge of business or human resources as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, finance/accounting, human resources or related field.
Ability to exercise good judgment and be sensitive to employee needs while balancing the goals of the company. Strong, verbal, written and analytical and interpersonal skills Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work independently, critical thinking skills.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.