The Analyst, Talent Acquisition and Intelligence, will fill a key role in Greystar's Enterprise Talent Acquisition ("TA"). The Analyst will use TA data to create real time performance dashboards, actionable data reporting, and predictable modeling that meets the business intelligence needs that support a scalable strategy of engaging, sourcing, screening, and securing top talent in highly competitive markets, and will provide ad-hoc reporting or analyses of all data as needed to enable strategic decisions or recommendations for the business.
1. Determines team data needs and works with technology/data stakeholders to gather required data.
2. Designs measurement plans and work inside source systems and with technology teams to ensure data flows are established.
3. Analyzes operational and survey data to determine journey metric baselines and impact.
4. Presents synthesized insights and impact analysis to TA, Talent Advisor team, and relevant business leaders.
5. Partners with TA leaders to communicate the insights and recommendations based on data.
6. Contributes to building measurement and analytics expertise, tools, and processes in-house to enable high-quality analytics across the TA, HRIS, and other relevant People & Culture teams.
7. Engages with stakeholders across the organization to support new strategies and share the progress and learnings from the Talent Advisor team.
8. Identifies opportunity in the candidate and hiring manager experience using TA platforms and surveys.
9. Works with cross-functional partners to implement the approved changes and testing as needed.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0032518
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.