There is an unprecedented demand for private practice talk therapy and we want YOU to join our dramatically expanding team of full-time providers!!
Family & Personal Counseling is a private psychotherapy practice looking for enthusiastic and ambitious licensed clinicians to join our growing team of professionals. We are a highly regarded and thriving mental health care provider with 5 locations in the greater Long Island, New York State Area – Bohemia, East Islip, Levittown, St. James, and Maspeth. We have a wide referral base for our high-functioning, motivated clients and currently have a waiting list of patients. We have adapted to meet the rapidly changing needs of both our clinicians and clients due to the impact of Covid-19. To meet the growing mental health needs of our community, we are seeking to continually expand our practice and add YOU to our team.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…
1. A professional environment and virtual office: We have beautiful offices in warm home-like settings. To ensure the safety of our providers and clients due to COVID-19, we are currently providing a hybrid of in-office and telehealth services.
2. Flexible schedule and caseload: We encourage you to work within your area of clinical interest. We offer individual, couple, and family counseling for all ages and for most non-critical issues.
3. A job to become your career: We have a dedicated management and clinical team that create a supportive work environment and foster professional growth.
…THEN WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY!
WHAT WE OFFER:
· All marketing and networking to fill your caseload for you – we identify and schedule your ideal clients
· Full billing and administrative support – we take care of insurance verification and attaching necessary documentation to patients’ electronic charts
· Fully furnished, professional office spaces that are safety compliant according to COVID-19 guidelines
· Virtual office setting with continuous communication and support from management and peers, including monthly supervision
Practitioners get to focus on what they do best – providing excellent mental health services!
Candidate MUST be a LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR in NEW YORK
Ideal candidates also need to have:
· Prior experience in psychotherapy
· Possesses excellent time management and scheduling skills
· Solid clinical skills in multiple modalities to treat high-functioning, non-severe mental health diagnoses
· Experience working with couples, children, and families
· MUST have and use personal electronics (phone, tablet/computer) to download apps and use software for electronic record keeping
· Has the ability to work evening hours and weekends
All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Salary will depend on experience and number of years in the field. Resume/CV must include licensure status, job experience, all colleges attended and degrees conferred, additional certifications earned above state requirements, and a minimum of two professional references and two personal.
5 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits package includes contributory medical, dental, vision; IRA with match; paid time off, sick time and paid holidays.
Internal Number: 1650-1
About Family & Personal Counseling
Family & Personal Counseling, founded by Ron Villano, M.S., LMHC, ASAC, CCH, National Speaker and Author, is a highly regarded and well known large private psychotherapy practice with five offices in the greater Long Island, New York State area. In addition, our efficient virtual office operational platform facilitates full Telehealth services throughout New York State.
Our patients enjoy day, evening, weekend and same day appointments; we accept most insurance plans and offer affordable sliding scale fees. All administrative services are done in house and for those who attend sessions in person, we offer a warm, home-like setting to provide a comfortable place to work through the changes and challenges of life.
We offer individual, couple, family and children's therapy with a multiple modality approach with direct, non-prescriptive, non-collaborative care.
Family & Personal Counseling provides amazing career opportunities for all providers of psychotherapy and counseling services including fantastic professional development opportunities, peer supervision and flexible scheduling. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you!