Da Cheng International Asset Management Company Limited
March 25, 2021
Da Cheng International Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "DC International" or the "Company"), established on March 19, 2009 with a registered capital of HK$130 million, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. set up in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. The Company, which is one of the first Chinese fund companies to set up subsidiaries in Hong Kong, actively expands cross-border business and global investment business while staying committed to building a global investment platform and establishing itself as an "overseas investment pioneer" and a "global Chinese concept investment expert".
Da Cheng International has obtained a full set of licenses for cross-border and overseas businesses, and is licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type 1 regulated activity (dealing in securities), Type 4 regulated activity (advising on securities) and Type 9 regulated activity (asset management). In addition, the Company also possesses RQFII/QFII qualification, and is one of the only four companies entrusted to act as overseas investment managers for the National Social Security Fund. It is among the first companies to obtain the China Securities Regulatory Commission's qualification of overseas investment advisors for Hong Kong Stock Connect in October 2018.
1. Build and maintain client relationships with Institutional clients e.g. Financial Institutions and Corperates;.
2. Arrange all kinds of marketing activities including roadshow, teleconference, etc.;
4. Pitch new clients, identify clients' need, and provide professional service and solutions to clients;
5. Coordinate internally and externally to provide product and solutions to clients.
6. Report to the Head of Product and Marketing;
1. Minimum 1-2 years of working as asset management institutional sales;
2. Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics and other related disciplines, with solid academic foundation in finance and economics;
3. With proven track record in establishing and sustaining profitable client relationships;
4. Resourceful and knowledgeable of the capital markets and products, especially in offshore products;
5. Self-motivated, independent and full of initiatives, with high level of integrity;
6. Fluent in English and Chinese.
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
Annual Leave and Company Holidays
Group Medical Insurance
Transportation allowance, Telephone allowance
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: [email protected]
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.