Princeton Day School is seeking an experienced upper school Physics teacher for the 2021-22 school year and beyond. Qualified candidates will be equally passionate about their subject and students, work well in a collaborative environment and integrate technology into their teaching.
· Teach Upper School Physics and/or engineering courses
· Assist in extra-curricular areas of the school
· Serve as an advisor in the upper school
Princeton Day School aspires to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive community in which all members are seen, challenged, affirmed, respected and valued. We believe that in actively cultivating such an environment, we foster intellectual, social and emotional growth for all of our constituents.
In order to be considered, interested candidates will submit a cover letter, resume, a link to samples of their work and a list of at least three references to [email protected]
· Bachelor’s Degree (Advanced degree preferred)
· Teaching experience (5+ years)
· Proven success in teaching
· Background in computer science and the ability to teach programming/coding a plus
· Forward thinking and creative teacher
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
· Experience with technology integration
· Creative and resourceful, with a sense of humor and strong work ethic
· Commitment to collaboration
· Have knowledge of best practices in Science instruction and assessment